Solids Vacuum Pump sold to Africa Market
Recently, GN finished the fabrication of a batch solids vacuum pump for clients coming from Africa. With the wide application, since the date of issuing, GN solids vacuum pump has received widespread concerns, and its performance has been proved qualified on site by users.
Features of GN Solids Vacuum Pump
- Fully Pneumatic Driving – the solids vacuum pump is a 100% air driving pump that need to connect with the air source. There is no any electrical part on the pump, which makes the pump be used in some area with flammable gas. It sucks material with vacuum and discharge with positive pressure alternatively.
- Wide Application – the solids vacuum pump can be used for conveying of the liquid, slurry, dense sludge and even solid powers and gravel. One of the typical usages of the pump is to transfer drilling cuttings in waste management system. Some clients install this pump on a mobile skid to do the conveying job from one site to another.
- Low Maintenance- This vacuum pump is consisting of pipeline manifold, valves and cavity. The cavity is used to store the material, but there is no any moving part in the cavity, which greatly reduce the maintenance frequency.
How to order GN Solids Vacuum Pump
For any clients who want to order this type vacuum pump, below information would be helpful for GN to give the proposal.
1. What is the material composition?
2. What is the follow ability?
3. What is the density of the material?
4. What is the height for sucking and discharge?
5. What is the distance for sucking and discharge?
6. What is the challenge of the current situation?
7. Any pictures and videos of the material would be helpful.
For clients' different application of the vacuum pump, GN is able to provide the pump by using carbon steel or stainless steel 304 and 316. For more information on GN conveying equipment, please feel free to contact with us.