Drilling Waste Management Equipment
Introduction of the Drilling Waste Management
GN Solids Control provide the full line of drilling waste management equipment for the pitless drilling, with GN Solids Control products, operators is able to run the closed loop mud circulation system to reduce the cost for drilling waste handling.
- GN Drilling Cuttings Management System is a packages system for the drilling rig to dry the OBM, SBM or WBM drilling cuttings and recycling the drilling fluids after cleaning by the decanter centrifuge.
- GN Vertical Cuttings Dryer is a components for the cuttings drying by centrifugal G force.
- Dewatering Unit provides a process of chemically enhanced configuration to remove the fine solids less than 5 microns from the water based drilling fluids.In a result to reduce the waste based mud waste.
- GN high G drying shaker is a simple and econonic way to reduce the fluids on the drilling cuttings.
- GN Waste decanter centrifuge is to separate the fine solids in the drilling waste.
- GN Screw Conveyor is the product for transfer the drilling cuttings or drilling waste.
- Centrifuge feed pump include the screw pump and vertical centrifugal slurry pump for different applications.
- Drilling Cuttings Transfer Pump is a vacuum pump for transfer drilling cuttings and waste.
For more information about drilling waste management.
- Videos for the drilling waste management system
- Drilling Waste Management Centrifuge for EMEC
- Drilling Cuttings Drying Equipment for Nabors Industries Project
- Drilling Cuttings Management System for West Africa
- TOP 5 Largest Drilling Waste Management Companies list